Point your GoDaddy domain to Shop1
To point your GoDaddy registered domain to Shop1, you'd need to update the A Record and the www CNAME. To proceed, follow these steps:
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center.
- Click the three dots next to your domain and select Manage DNS
- Click the Edit icon next to the A Record and update the Value to 184.108.40.206
- If the Value of www CNAME is not set the @, change its value to @
- Lastly, go to your Shop1 domain settings and type your domain name in step 3 and submit your request. You will receive an automated email from the system once your domain's record has been pointed and verified.